WU® GlobalPay for Law Firms
Payments and Receivable Solutions for Law Firms built around creating high levels of efficiencies and seamless payment management. With over 30 years of experience helping over 700 law firms worldwide, the team at Western Union Business Solutions are experts in developing tailored payment solutions to drive efficiencies for you and your clients.
WU® GlobalPay for Law Firms integrates directly with Thomson Reuter's legal-specific accounting platforms (3E, Prolaw, and Elite Enterprise), making it easy and hassle-free to onboard, to provide seamless payments solutions for:
- Patent Payments and Vendor management
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- International Payroll and Foreign office funding
- Partner Draws
- Settlements and Cash Payouts
Here’s how it works:
- To pay a foreign invoice, a law firm employee enters the information in WU® GlobalPay for Legal (Note: This process can also be completed by the Western Union Business Solutions team)
- The invoice, or multiple invoices, are automatically transferred to Elite, with the final cost of the foreign invoice in local currency (e.g. USD).
- The firm can continue with their regular billing process by electronically submitting the payment or mailing the notice.
For more information, speak to our payments specialist for Law firms to learn more about how we can help your firm.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
alpha2fr es de it cs pl pt