Enable the Tracker for Outlook add-in to copy Outlook email messages, attachments, and documents to Legal Tracker matters. Review and create Legal Tracker matters from Outlook.
It's free and takes only minutes to setup. Search for "Tracker" directly from add-ins section of the Outlook app (how-to use Outlook add-ins), access it from Microsoft AppSource, or follow these instructions.
- Drag and drop Outlook email messages, attachments, documents, and other files to Legal Tracker matters from the familiar Outlook interface, leaving the original email intact, without having to sign in to Tracker. Emails and attachments can be prioritized and copied to Legal Tracker matters, leaving the original email intact. These items can be renamed, and folders, sharing permissions, and review settings can be assigned before saving to Tracker.
- Review open matters and find matters that need attention in a few clicks. Email relevant parties with just one click. Get a quick look at a matter without having to sign in to Tracker.
- Create a matter in Tracker without having Tracker open. There is no need to wait for attorneys to request matter creation.
- Copy emails and documents to matters not yet created in Tracker.
- Find and clone a matter without leaving Outlook or opening Tracker. Eliminates the need to sign in to Tracker, locate the similar matter, and complete the clone.
- Review, approve, or reject pending invoices based on inbound email notifications, or all pending invoices that meet quick-approve requirements. You can quick-approve invoices while still looking at the email notification in Outlook, without opening Tracker or quick-approve all pending invoices while checking you email.
- Quickly review, approve or reject pending invoices without leaving the Outlook reading pane.
Tracker for Outlook users need:
- A Tracker account
- An Outlook account (Office 365 or Outlook 2013 or later)
Supported Thomson Reuters products
- Legal Tracker