Real Estate Portfolio Management
A HighQ solution template delivering a service a law firm may offer to clients. A secure workspace providing solutions which track and manage a client's portfolio including assets, key dates, leases, documents and associated information about the properties.Get Contact
Creating client loyalty is key and one way to achieve this is by providing services that are supplementary to the practice of law. Law firms have been offering real estate portfolio services for many years, a service which provide a secure digital portal for sharing and collaborating on all aspects of the portfolio. This HighQ Solution template provides a central portal which track and manage a clients portfolio including assets, key dates, leases, documents and associated information about the properties..
Headline features include;
- Dashboards to provide live real time reporting of the status of the portfolio
- Trackers using iSheets designed to the portfolio with designated views of the data
- Task management including pre-configured phases and lists
- Pre-configured blog categories
- A permissioned repository for all documents and data
- Automated workflows creating new properties folder structures and managing key dates
The product capabilities configured into the template;
- Activity stream
- Data visualisation *PREMIUM
- Workflow *PREMIUM
* The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
HighQ Collaborate 5.4
The comprehensive HighQ Collaborate 5.4 platform release notes can be found here.
Within this template you'll have the option to download versions relating to both HighQ 5.3 & 5.4 and any supporting files. Please ensure you import the correct template based on your current HighQ instance version.
The 5.4 version includes the following enhancements to the 5.3 version; [WIP]
- Multiple site homepages – A new dashboard has been introduced for the new 'Helpdesk' service
- The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
All languages supported by HighQ Collaborate