Etain’s PowerBI-HighQ integration enables you to seamlessly embed fully-functional Power BI reports into HighQ dashboards, without requiring the user to separately log into PowerBI. Embedding a PowerBI report within HighQ streamlines the user experience for lawyers, administrators, and clients alike.
Some key features are:
- Fully responsive PowerBI reports accessible directly in HighQ dashboard
- No need to separately log into PowerBI (user access rights governed via HighQ)
- Intuitive “set-up button” for quick implementation into any HighQ dashboard (see screenshot)
- No specific HighQ modules required
Typical use-cases for the PowerBI integration include:
- Aggregated financial reporting to clients
- Matter-specific financial reporting
- Visualization and analysis of claims in large disputes
- External / internal scorecards (e.g. utilization/billing across department)
- And any other dataset that needs to be visualized and analyzed in a clean, intuitive manner.
The Power BI integration is one of several HighQ-enhancements developed by Etain. These enhancements are embedded in our Solution offering (HighQ templates), but are also available on a stand-alone basis. The Dashboard Tables come with a “set-up button” to be placed in a static site (e.g. a resource site or admin center) that allows for swift and easy implementation of the tables into any HighQ dashboard.
All Etain Solutions for legal are developed by our legal process experts in collaboration with leading law firms and other legal professionals, capturing the "best of breed" from multiple disciplines. We cater to customers globally, covering both law firms and other legal service providers and users.
In addition, we offer general HighQ services, such as implementation, support, live matter assistance, training, and further configuration to complement our off-the-shelf and bespoke solutions.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
AUCA FR DE IE IT NZ ES GB US BE CZ DK FI GR HU LU NL NO PL PT SE