Litigation Case Management (US)
A HighQ solution template offering litigation case management tools which have been designed to help with the project management involved with litigation as well as a secure location to collaborate and share documents and data with all parties involved.Get Contact
Law firms want anywhere, anytime access to the critical documents and details of any particular case. They also need a secure location to manage resources, collaborate on documents, use data to inform decisions and track evidence, disclosures, depositions and invoices. This HighQ Solution template provides a central management portal designed to help with project management involved with litigation as well as a secure location to collaborate and share documents and data with all parties involved.
Headline features include;
- A permissioned repository for all documents and data
- Dashboards to provide live real time reporting of pleadings, productions and litigation holds
- Trackers using iSheets designed to manage the different phases of litigation
- Task management including pre-configured phases
- Configured document automation and workflow for litigation holds that allows the management of the litigation hold process
- Automated workflows for pleading responses and eDiscovery processes
The product capabilities configured into the template;
- Activity stream
- Data visualisation PREMIUM
- Workflow PREMIUM
- HighQ Document Automation PREMIUM
HighQ Collaborate 5.4
The comprehensive HighQ Collaborate 5.4 platform release notes can be found here.
Within this solution you'll have the option to download versions relating to both HighQ 5.3 & 5.4 and any supporting files. Please ensure you import the correct template based on your current HighQ instance version.
The 5.4 version includes the following enhancements to the 5.3 version; [WIP]
- Multiple site homepages – Three dashboards ensuring the right groups of stakeholder get the right updates including 'Attorneys', 'Clients' and a specific 'Project manager' layer with the ability to set the appropriate permissions.
- The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
All languages supported by HighQ Collaborate