Legal Service Request for Corporates
A HighQ solution template that provides the business a secure portal to standardise the legal service request process. Improve legal service delivery through smart self service tools and triage systems by analysing intake data and enable your business customers with self-service contract assembly and legal guidance.Get Contact
Improving the delivery of strategic and responsive services is a vital objective of all legal teams. This HighQ Solution template is focused on our corporate legal clients and in-house teams, delivering an intuitive, secure portal to standardise the legal service request process. Improve legal service delivery through smart self service tools and triage systems by analyzing intake data and enable your business customers with self-service contract assembly and legal guidance..
Headline features include;
- Dashboards with management information regarding all service requests
- Default file structures with associated permissions
- Trackers using iSheets designed to increase the transparency of all requests including those issued to outside counsel
- Automated workflows to ensure requests are automatically allocated, tasks are assigned and document repositories are created
The product capabilities leveraged are;
- Activity stream
- Data vaisualisation PREMIUM
- Workflow PREMIUM
- HighQ Document Automation PREMIUM
The template will work for clients who do not license the premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the specific use case it was designed for.
FAQ's & Guidance
FAQ's and guidance notes can be downloaded here.
HighQ Collaborate 5.5
The comprehensive HighQ Collaborate 5.5 platform release notes can be found here.
Within this solution you'll have the option to download versions relating to both HighQ 5.3 & 5.4 and any supporting files. Please ensure you import the correct template based on your current HighQ instance version.
The 5.5 version includes the following enhancements to the 5.4 version;
- Addition of a ‘Team Tasks’ dashboard for the Legal Team, leveraging enhanced 5.5 data visualisation capabilities for Tasks
- Usage of Smart Folders
- Usage of Basic user group
- New workflow ‘scheduler’ rule to inform the legal team on open issues
- New workflow rule to notify outside counsel they have been instructed (if applicable)
- The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
Supported Thomson Reuters products