Insolvency Practice Accelerator - Standalone Moratorium Process
A HighQ solution template bringing together both the required content and the tools required to to navigate the new moratorium process more efficiently and collaborativelyGet Contact
A new standalone moratorium procedure introduced by the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020. This Act was fast-tracked to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic and is intended to provide breathing space to companies in order to try and rescue companies which have been flagged as a going concern.
This HighQ Solution template is to enable legal teams to navigate the new moratorium process more efficiently and collaboratively. By providing a matter map with direct access to key Practical Law resources the platform will enable the team to navigate through the new process more confidently and efficient as they can receive help by way of status tracking, early visibility into milestones and next steps.
- Dashboard bringing together case information and links through to Practical Law
- A centralised document database
- Site permission groups
- Trackers using iSheets designed to increase the transparency of document metadata and key dates
- Automated workflows to ensure consistent processes are kept for key dates and task creation
Configured product capabilities
- Activity stream
- Data visualisation PREMIUM
- Workflow PREMIUM
The template will work for clients who do not license the premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the specific use case it was designed for. The template contains links to Practical Law on both the dashboard and within the tasks. You will need a license to the content Practical Law to access the content.
HighQ Collaborate 5.4
The comprehensive HighQ Collaborate 5.4 platform release notes can be found here.
Within this template you'll be downloading versions relating HighQ 5.3 & 5.4 and any supporting files. Please ensure you import the correct template based on your current HighQ instance version.
The 5.4 version includes the following enhancements to the 5.3 version; [WIP]
- Parent & Sub-task - A new task import excel file to make use of the parent and child task capabilities in HighQ Collaborate 5.4
- The template will work for clients who do not license the premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
- Practical Law
All languages supported by HighQ Collaborate