Etain’s Dashboard Tables is a UX component to increase the useability of iSheets in HighQ. By presenting information stored in iSheets directly in user dashboards, Etain Dashboard Tables enable lawyers, clients, and counterparties to get quicker access to information with better context from other dashboard elements.
Some key features are:
- In-table filtration
- Customizable formatting (including headers and content)
- Colorable cells
- Freezable columns
- Opening of document linked in iSheet directly from the dashboard
- Works with any iSheet, including file metadata, task metadata and folder metadata.
- Multiple Dashboard Tables, showing information from different iSheets or iSheet views, may be displayed in the same HighQ dashboard.
Typical use-cases for the Etain Dashboard Tables include:
- Document status overviews
- Live presentation of Due Diligence findings
- Evidence reviews
- Check lists of any kind
- And any other database that needs to be presented in in a clean, visual manner.
The Etain Dashboard Tables are one of several HighQ-enhancements developed by Etain. These enhancements are embedded in our Solution offering (HighQ templates( but are also available on a stand-alone basis. The Dashboard Tables come with a “set-up button” to be placed in a static site (e.g. a resource site or admin center) that allows for swift and easy implementation of the tables into any HighQ dashboard.
All Etain Solutions for legal are developed by our legal process experts in collaboration with leading law firms and other legal professionals, capturing the "best of breed" from multiple disciplines. We cater to customers globally, covering both law firms and other legal service providers and users.
In addition, we offer general HighQ services, such as implementation, support, live matter assistance, training, and further configuration to complement our off-the-shelf and bespoke solutions.
Supported Thomson Reuters products