Echo Content Synchronization is an API-based enterprise content synchronization product designed to automate processes, support internal and external collaboration, and help maintain Information Governance. Securely synchronize documents, folders, workspaces, and metadata between HighQ Collaborate, iManage, and your other essential applications.
SeeUnity has been a trusted HighQ technology partner since 2016 and together we serve over 150 joint customers world-wide.
Simplify workflow and improve process efficiency with rules-based content synchronization across systems (cloud, on-premise, hybrid). Eliminate manual and tedious processes for users, freeing up their time for billable work hours.
Leverage the new Echo Automate add-on for end-to-end intelligent process management. Reduce IT administration and increase productivity. Automate workflows between HighQ and systems like iManage, NetDocuments, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Salesforce, and more.
Secure Internal & External Collaboration
Support internal and external collaboration with highly configurable, security trimmed content synchronization rules between systems.
Publish documents or folders from iManage to HighQ and/or configure a continuous synchronization of documents to keep collaborators up to date.
Content Governance & Compliance
Maintain a single source of truth. Ensure consistent Records Management and Information Governance and stay in control of content. Synchronize content back to iManage from HighQ.
Echo's audit history and detailed reporting aids compliance efforts.
Allow users to work in their system of choice and collaborate seamlessly. Echo utilizes each application's APIs to provide native functionality for users.
Securely manage content across repositories. Ensure consistent Records Management and Information Governance. Maximize collaboration for your users, partners, and clients.
- Connect to iManage on-premise, hybrid, Cloud
- Administrative or user initiated sync
- One-way publish from iManage to HighQ, two-way sync, or archive from HighQ back to iManage
- Delete or replace documents with a link or stub
- Full administrative oversight and control
- Configure sync rules based on triggers
- Scheduled or automatic document syncs
- Map and sync content metadata and security
- Error reporting with optional email notifications
- Maintain audit and history data
- Scalable - connect to new systems with growth (MS Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Salesforce, Anaqua’s AQX and PATTSY WAVE, PacerPro, and more)
- Highly configurable
Supported Thomson Reuters products
AUCA NZ ES GB US
Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner Merge Successfully into Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, Supported by Innovative Integration and Collaboration
SeeUnity and HighQ Partnership Enables Secure Collaboration
“The HighQ and SeeUnity partnership enables us to address this complicated task to efficiently and securely bridge the two firms’ document management systems. In the future we’ll be able to extend our collaboration efforts with these products in place.”
– Connie Hoffman, Chief Information Officer, BCLP
“We’ve gained a big advantage by implementing Echo, because of the product’s extendable API’s. This will simplify converting to the iManage Cloud.”
– Clint Kehoe | Director of IT, Neal, Gerber, & Eisenberg
“Once implemented, the synchronization solutions from SeeUnity helped us to simplify the process of synchronizing content as well as save us time and improve content compliance by synchronizing all metadata and properties, including links.”
– Billy Kirkwood | IT Director, Burness Paull