Due Diligence for Real Estate Transactions
A HighQ Solution template providing the ability to run and project manage a streamlined, efficient and transparent due diligence project for transactions. Easily open access to your client to allow them to keep informed in real time and to collaborate with you on any issues.Get Contact
Due diligence is the process of uncovering, reviewing and understanding all the risks associated with an asset before acquiring it. Within law firms, due diligence is most commonly associated with M&A activity, where a Buyer is looking to acquire the shares and/or assets of another company. This HighQ Solution template provides a workspace to undertake real estate due diligence / lease reviews where the legal team is required to provide the client or their agents with information about the leases..
Headline features include;
- Dashboards to provide live real time reporting of progress
- Trackers using iSheets designed to manage scope and budgets, CP Checklists and negotiations
- Project management tools to improve transparency
- A permissioned repository for all documents and data
- Automated workflows to assign and monitor documents for review and red flag issue escalation
- Document automation capabilities to improve stakeholder reporting
- AI Hub and HighQ engine configuration to speed up document review
The product capabilities configured into the template;
- Activity stream
- Data visualisation *PREMIUM
- Workflow *PREMIUM
- AI Hub & HighQ engine *PREMIUM
- OCR *PREMIUM
* The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
HighQ Collaborate 5.4
The comprehensive HighQ Collaborate 5.4 platform release notes can be found here.
Within this solution you'll have the option to download versions relating to both HighQ 5.3 & 5.4 and any supporting files. Please ensure you import the correct template based on your current HighQ instance version.
The 5.4 version includes the following enhancements to the 5.3 version; [WIP]
- Multiple site homepages – A new 'Contract Analysis' dashboard has been created to provide focus on the extracted elements of the lease.
- The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
All languages supported by HighQ Collaborate