Cambridge Mercantile Corp (USA) dba Global Exchange
We have a world-class cross-border payments and trading operation renowned for its innovation and exemplary service, and supported by fully customizable leading-edge technologies.
- Dedicated account management and award-winning customer service
- Delivery to 200+ countries in 145+ currencies, including same-day payments
- Scalable online trading technologies give you access to multiple payment accounts
- Securely store value in 25+ currencies and issue payments with no transaction limits
Invoice Payment Automation
Our Invoice Automation Solution provides businesses and their AP departments with a fully integrated and secure solution that simplifies the management of foreign vendor payments - from invoice receipt through to reconciliation. The international payments lifecycle, from the importance of timely invoice processing, to competitive rates and fees, to administration and system integration are all taken into account through our Invoice Automation solution, and customized to meet your needs.
- Our solution combines data processing with validation, document imaging, approval routing and system integration
- We check for duplicate payments throughout the process, and validate data thereby eliminating errors
- Protect against currency fluctuation, take advantage of low service fees and gain access to competitive rates
- Customized reporting meets your unique requirements and payment strategies
- Automatically send remittance invoices and make room for new and important tasks in your AP department
CURRENCY RISK MANAGEMENT
We support customers who are implementing currency risk management solutions to manage their exposures, and we work with you to collaboratively identify and manage those exposures. Our process is built on developing a deep understanding of the risks that your business faces, as well as your specific objectives and market position.
- Confidence-inspiring experts who stay on top of markets, helping you take advantage of currency fluctuations
- Harness volatility and reduce FX exposure by implementing a hedging strategy to protect against currency risk
- Capture upside risk while protecting against downside risk
- Smooth out short-term earnings volatility and protect reported earnings per share by hedging your balance sheet
- Manage your liquidity or solvency, and debt obligations
Supported Thomson Reuters products
North AmericaCanada EMEA