ClientPay, an AffiniPay Solution, enables smooth, simple, and secure payment experiences. Legal and other professional services firms benefit from an elevated bottom-line performance. And your clients appreciate the modern, cloud-based technology that makes it simple to pay their bills online.Contact Demo
ClientPay, an AffiniPay Solution, is the exclusive payment processing integration partner for firms using Thomson Reuters Elite 3E, Enterprise, & ProLaw practice management software as well as Firm Central's time & billing solution. As the premier payment processing partner for the legal industry, and recommended solution among the Am Law 200, ClientPay has extensive experience to help you boost collections for your firm by making the shift to automated online payment acceptance smooth and secure.
In addition to award-winning technology that integrates with your practice management software, firms like yours are just a few quick steps away from getting paid faster, streamlining your processes, and delivering a world class client experience.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
- Firm Central
- Ballard Spahr
- Fredrikson Byron
- Ward & Smith
- How Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP overhauled a manual payment processing system without interrupting 120 attorneys
- Accelerating payment processes and cash flow with ClientPay
- Ward and Smith moved to ClientPay to improve security and eliminate late payments
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick uses ClientPay to give more clients secure, flexible payment options
- Integrating more convenient, secure, and cost-effective credit card processing with ClientPay
Additional Case Studies: https://www.clientpay.com/resources/case-studies