Law firms want to ensure they provide the best client experience possible. A client portal can improve the way the firm collaborates and communicates with their clients providing updates on matters but also access to self service products and solutions.
This HighQ solution template provides access to a secure client facing relationship site which includes simple to use tools such as matter opening forms and workflow, dashboards full of management information and active matters. It provides a area to communicate and collaborate on documents, know-how and training materials.
Headline features include;
- Dashboards of management information (MI)
- Default file structures for invoices, pitch documents, meeting notes & slides
- Trackers using iSheets designed to increase the transparency of the matter portfolio
- Experience directories including lead partners & secondees
- Helpdesk & Q&A workflows
- Blog categories for reporting, know-how and current awareness
- Training & learning tools
The product capabilities leveraged
- Activity stream
- People (Optional)
- Q&A (Optional)
- Data visualisation *PREMIUM
- Workflow *PREMIUM
HighQ Collaborate 5.4
The comprehensive HighQ Collaborate 5.4 platform release notes can be found here.
Within this solution you'll have the option to download versions relating to both HighQ 5.3 & 5.4 and any supporting files. Please ensure you import the correct template based on your current HighQ instance version.
The 5.4 version includes the following enhancements to the 5.3 version;
- Multiple site homepages – There are now three dashboards. One for the relationship overview, one for tasks and todo's and the final one is focus on the financials.
- Q&A and People modules have been marked as optional because the template provides a choice of using the out of the box modules for Q&A and People profiles or users can opt to use the iSheet alternatives.
- The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
All languages supported by HighQ Collaborate