Current market conditions are leading to an increased volume of restructuring and bankruptcy work, causing firms to shift attorneys from other areas to maintain client service and keep up with demand. Successfully tackling this challenge requires firms to train attorneys quickly, provide the right tools and content to manage a growing workload and to continue to provide the right levels of client service and top quality legal advice during this difficult time. The preparation towards the filing of chapter 11 case involves multiple parties and the collection of large volumes of documents and structured data.
This HighQ Solution template enables firms to effectively manage resources, provide all stakeholders the ability to track and report against workloads and progress and importantly maintain and expand client service by providing access to Practical Law know-how tools tailored to each task.
- A permissioned repository for all documents and data
- Dashboards to provide live real time reporting of progress
- Task management including pre-configured phases
- An additional file for importing matter maps for key phases and tasks once the template has been created
- Links to Practical Law resources and firm precedents
Product capabilities included
- Activity stream
- Data visualisation *PREMIUM
The template will work for clients who do not license the premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the specific use case it was designed for. The template contains links to Practical Law on both the dashboard and within the tasks. You will need a license to the content Practical Law to access the content.
HighQ Collaborate 5.4
The comprehensive HighQ Collaborate 5.4 platform release notes can be found here.
Within this template you'll be downloading versions relating HighQ 5.3 & 5.4 and any supporting files. Please ensure you import the correct template based on your current HighQ instance version.
The 5.4 version includes the following enhancements to the 5.3 version; [WIP]
- Multiple site dashboards - The Practice Law resource centre has been split into a new dashboard for increased clarity and simplicity.
- The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
- Practical Law
All languages supported by HighQ Collaborate