Banking & Finance Loan Transaction inc Conditions Precedent (CP) Checklist
A HighQ solution template focused on helping banking & finance teams manage complex matters involving numerous parties & documents for loan transactions. Pre-configured conditions precedent checklists and processes allow for increased transparency and efficiency.Get Contact
Banking & Finance transactions are typically large and complex, including multiple parties and documents. Law firms are focused on reducing the complexity and increasing deal transparency. This HighQ Solution template provides a central deal platform to manage all parties, documents, diligence, signatures, checklists, tasks and all associated data.
Headline features include;
- A permissioned repository for all documents and data
- Dashboards to provide live real time reporting of progress
- Trackers using iSheets designed to manage scope and budgets, CP Checklists and negotiations
- Task management including pre-configured phases and statuses
- Configured bible & closing bible capabilities
- Automated workflows to ensure consistent processes including document review, changes in responsibility, signing processes and bible creation
- An additional file for importing standard LMA checklist components once the template has been created
The product capabilities configured into the template;
- Activity stream
- Data visualisation *PREMIUM
- Workflow *PREMIUM
* The template will work for clients who do not license these premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
HighQ Collaborate 5.4
The comprehensive HighQ Collaborate 5.4 platform release notes can be found here.
Within this solution you'll have the option to download versions relating to both HighQ 5.3 & 5.4 and any supporting files. Please ensure you import the correct template based on your current HighQ instance version.
This template also includes an import file called 'Standard LMA CP Checklist' which provides a Loan Market Association (LMA) conditions precedent schedule from a boilerplate facility agreement. It is made available to clients who simply wish to get standardised information into the site, which can then be refined.
The 5.4 version includes the following enhancements to the 5.3 version; [WIP]
- Multiple site homepages – Gives the option to provide dashboards for external parties (i.e. the borrower’s solicitors) as well as for the client and legal team managing the transaction.
- The template will work for clients who do not license the premium capabilities but it may not be as effective in addressing the use case it was designed for.
Supported Thomson Reuters products
All languages supported by HighQ Collaborate