The Power of Arken On-the-Move
Use Arken Anywhere to speed up the drafting process and capture information anywhere, at any time.
Arken Users: If you conduct regular home or hospital visits where internet connection can be unreliable, you can park the paper, reduce re-keying and miss nothing with fuss-free access to the Arken questionnaire. Download your clients' details into the offline version or add them from scratch, draft on-the-go and synchronise back with Arken Professional when re-connected online. It really is as simple and efficient as that! The intuitive questionnaire ensures nothing is missed.
Field-based consultants: Your instruction takers or consultants can take instructions without them drafting or viewing the final documents. Arken Anywhere collects the data then synchronises with your Arken Professional account so your drafters can generate the documents. They can view comments from the introducer to fully understand the client's requirements. No need to decipher handwriting or go back-and-forth with paper versions. It is also customisable to your brand.
Telephone instruction takers: If you have a team of instruction takers on the phone, then Arken Anywhere is a perfect way to reduce re-keying and ensuring complete instructions are taken in the first instance. Your telephone agents follow the questionnaire, complete all relevant answers, and send to the drafting team with notes for completion. As it is an intuitive, intelligent solution, only the relevant questions will be available for your instruction taker to ask, making it easier to complete the instructions first time.
The Benefits of Arken Anywhere:
- Reduced re-keying: Significantly reduce the time you spend re-keying data by up to 50%, allowing you to focus on other areas of your business.
- Improved client turnaround: Significantly speed up your client service by taking comprehensive instructions on-the-move and sending them back to your drafting team to complete.
- Comprehensive instructions taken: Inbuilt controls to ensure all key information is captured. The questionnaire only shows questions relating to previously given answers, ensuring nothing is missed.
- Increased knowledge: The Arken questionnaire will prompt your instruction takers for additional information so at the same time as taking the requirements from your clients, the knowledge of your team is increasing all the time.
- Consistent instruction taking: Across a team of instruction takers, client wishes are taken in a consistent format. They can add notes to the instructions, which the drafter will be able to see once it's electronically sent to them.
- Remove handwritten instructions: How many times have you had to decipher handwriting? This eliminates all handwriting and the use of paper. Most clients will be comfortable with a laptop being used for taking their end of life wishes.
“Arken is an absolutely fantastic tool. It is extremely easy to use and has helped our practices in Will drafting to a huge extent. I could not be without it now. I would recommend to any legal specialist looking to invest in Will writing software. Very cost effective too.” – Sophie Yates, Director, Fodens Solicitors Limited
“We started using Arken to produce our Wills earlier this year. Following a well-planned and successful implementation, we are delighted to see how the Arken software has enabled us to streamline our approach to Will drafting. We are now producing consistent Wills which use uniform clauses across all of our lawyers. This is great for our brand. The commentary document which complements the drafted Will is extremely helpful to our customers. It allows them to understand the meaning of each clause more easily and has improved the overall quality of our service delivery.
Our staff have found Will drafting in Arken very easy to use and enjoy the questionnaire format which guides them through the process from beginning to end. It is very reassuring to know that our lawyers are all following the same process, producing Wills with a good level of consistency and that all clauses used are up to date. Preparing ‘mirror’ Wills is now particularly easy using Arken, and the systems’ intelligence to amend third person singular pronouns (he, she, his, hers), has eradicated these type of typographical mistakes.
We have recently added Arken Acquire to our subscription and are looking forward to the further streamlining of our processes that this service can offer.” – Craig Webb, Head of Legal Operations, Brethertons LLP
For more testimonials: https://arken.legal/uk/client-testimonials